Explore England’s Capital The Green Way
Whether you’ve lived in London for your entire life or are new to the fast paced lifestyle the capital offers, as a place where businesses and skylines are continually changing, seeing the city with new eyes is always possible. If you’re a Londoner keen to help protect the environment and are looking for fresh ways to experience England’s capital of culture, history and quintessential British charm, read on for environmentally-friendly places to go and information about our commercial cleaners for London!
See London With Eco-Eyes!
- City Hall – Located on the south bank of the River Thames, you’ll find the headquarters for the Greater London authority (GLA). With spectacular views and equally impressive eco-friendly features – including natural ventilation with windows in all offices, recycled electricity and the use of cold ground water to condition air – it’s no wonder this curved glass building is a favourite amongst visitors.
- Tate Modern – Housed in a converted power station, Tate Modern continues to impress with both permanent and rotating art exhibitions. From the likes of Dalí, Warhol and Picasso to current artists such as Rachel Whiteread and Olafur Eliasson. Whilst there, why not enjoy a cup of tea on the 7th floor which has views overlooking the River Thames.
- If you’re looking to update your home or office décor, why not take a trip to Colin Firth’s home design store ‘Eco’, which was renovated using environmentally-friendly materials and stocks a range of ethical, fair trade, and eco goods. A stroll through Borough Market would be ideal on a summer’s afternoon.
- For organic, ethically-made or secondhand clothing that’s kind to the environment, pop into Equa, Junky Styling or Rokit.
- Acorn House – Located in Kings Cross, this restaurant loves all things environmentally sustainable. From their seasonal menu and rooftop grown herbs, to their earthy toned décor and use of vegetable-bas ink on their menus.
- Duke of Cambridge – Situated in Islington, like Acorn House this restaurant updates its menu according to what vegetables are in season.
- Montezuma’s – Last but not least, if you’re in need of a chocolate fix, take a visit to Montezuma’s, a deliciously organic chocolate shop.
Learning To Opt For The Environmentally-Friendly Approach
Much like exploring London the green way, other services we require needn’t be harmful to the environment. Located just outside of London, Julius Rutherfoord’s commercial cleaners for London use the latest, environmentally-friendly cleaning solutions, equipment and methods which produce expert results. All of our commercial cleaners in London are trained and retrained to the highest of standards, ensuring you receive a first-class service.
If you’re considering hiring commercial cleaners in London and would like to protect our natural environment, get in touch with Julius Rutherfoord today. Call 020 7819 6700, or email email@example.com.