We aim to be London’s best cleaning company.
This clear ambition lies at the heart of everything we do. It is a statement of intent to our clients, employees, partners and other stake holders that Julius Rutherfoord will strive to always adhere to our key values and behaviours as set out below:
A healthy, clean and well maintained business is fundamental to the success of any organisation. We aim to create the perfect environment for your establishment to thrive with the highest quality cleaning services provided by BICSc accredited best office cleaners and specialist facilities management experts. To find out more about our brand and values, take a look at our commitments below.
A Cleaner Vision For Everyone
To enable us to achieve our goal of being London’s best cleaning company, we are committed to:
- Providing the highest quality – We do this by delivering exceptional customer service at all times, training our office cleaners with the best practices and paying the utmost attention to detail.
- Working with integrity –We are ever respectful of everyone we work with, be they a customer, employee or business partner. We strive to have proactive, healthy working relationships by acting with honesty and transparency.
- Motivating others – Our aim is not only to provide cleaner workplace environments, but also happier and healthier ones too. We encourage our cleaners to embrace new skills and provide them with only the best tools for the job; in doing so, we aim to empower and motivate your team too.
- Improving standards – Whether it’s environmentally-friendly cleaning products or the way in which we implement a service, we’re always searching for new and better solutions to improve industry standards.
Looking For London’s Best Office Cleaners?
If you would like to find out more about our brand and values, why not take a look at our handy infographic below? To discuss your contract cleaning requirements, give us a call on 020 7819 6700 and we will prepare a solution to meet your unique needs. Alternatively, email our experienced customer service team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Deliver exceptional service standards to customers – first time on time all the time.
- Work safely and collaboratively as a team to deliver more than the sum of the parts.
- Train our colleagues regularly to empower them.
- Pay attention to detail, confirm with thorough inspection and audit.
- Respect our customers, understanding we work in their space.
- Respect company ethos, the letter and spirit of the law, and the environment.
- Respect your colleagues and be sensitive to cultural differences.
- Be transparent and honest in all business relationships.
- Empower your team to be the best they can be.
- Provide best in class tools to improve productivity.
- Encourage our colleagues to embrace new skills and learning.
- Make this a great company to work with and to work for.
- Encourage “Fresh thinking”.
- Continuous Improvement based on “Measure – Analyse – Optimise”.
- Have the courage to question the perceived wisdom.
- Present solutions and improvement to our customers.
By working to these values, we believe that we can become, in every respect, London’s best cleaning company; to the benefit of our clients, our employees, our business and our local communities.